February 14 Passive Buildings California Meeting Reminder & Agenda
Please join us to hear about the big goals set for 2010 and how you can contribute to help achieve them. But first, please sign up to be a Passive Buildings California member before the meeting and leave your checkbook at home for the rest of 2010! Learn more and sign up here.
Place: Pyramid Brewery Conference Room: 901 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
Meeting Fee: $10 helps cover the venue cost and gets you a beer or other beverage (and maybe even some heart-shaped cookies!)
3:00-3:30PM New Participants:
- Welcome and introductions (Katy)
- What is the Passive House standard?
- What is the Passive Buildings California group, and how is it structured?
3:30-4:50PM All Participants:
- Welcome and introductions to Steering Committee (5min)
- Old business:
- 2010 Passive Buildings CA outlook/retreat report-back (Steering Committee, 15min)
- New business:
- 2010 Certified Passive House Consultants Training info (Katy, 2min)
- Committee roundup (Group, 10min)
- Other announcements (open, 5min)
- Educational presentation:
- Passive House Policy, Rebates & Incentives in California (Prudence, 40min)
- Next month: Building Science and Passive House Envelope (Katy)
- Next meeting Sunday, March 14, Pyramid Brewery Conference Room
Then, stick around for general networking, small discussion groups... or just another beer.