February 27 Meeting: CLAM Blue2--The Movie!
Please join us to celebrate the first new Certified Passive House in California, and contribute your ideas to help develop key goals for PHCA to achieve in 2011. We can't reach our education, outreach, and advocacy objectives without our valuable members and participants and look forward to seeing you Sunday!
Place: Pyramid Brewery Conference Room: 901 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
Meeting Fee: $10 for non-members (cash or check only) helps cover the venue cost and gets you a beer or other beverage (free for current PHCA Members. Note to 2010 Members: your membership expired January 31. Please renew your membership now and then attend meetings for free!)
3:00-3:30PM New Participants
- What is the Passive House standard?
- What is the Passive House California group, and how can you get involved?
3:30-5:00PM All Participants
- Introductions to Board of Directors, Committee Chairs, & new attendees (10min)
- General updates & special announcements (15min)
- PHIUS & RESNET Strategic Partnership (5min, G. Nesbitt)
- Advocacy Committee update (5min, G. Nesbitt)
- Passive House Alliance affiliation (5min, J. Bill)
- CLAM Blue2: The Movie! (30min)
- Hosted by Tonu Littlejohn and Terry Nordbye
- 2011 Visioning & Committee Breakouts (35min)
- PHCA Organizational Structure overview (5min, K. Hollbacher)
- Group brainstorming (20min, K. Hollbacher)
- Committee breakouts (10min)
- Next meeting Sunday, March 27, Cottle Zero Energy Home in San Jose--**SPECIAL EVENT**
Then, please stick around for general networking and another beer.