March 14 Passive Buildings California Meeting Reminder & Agenda
Please join us this Sunday to connect with other Passive House advocates and sign on to help one or more of the revamped Committees achieve their goals. And, please consider becoming a Passive Buildings California member before the meeting so you can leave your checkbook at home for the rest of 2010! Learn more and sign up here.
Place: Pyramid Brewery Conference Room: 901 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
Meeting Fee: $10 helps cover the venue cost and gets you a beer or other beverage (and maybe even some heart-shaped cookies!)
3:00-3:30PM New Participants: Welcome and Introduction
- What is the Passive House standard?
- What is the Passive Buildings California group, and how is it structured?
3:30-4:50PM All Participants
- Welcome and introductions to Board of Directors
- New business:
- Group and interim Board structure
- Committee roundup
- Other announcements
- Educational presentation:
- Building Science and Passive House Envelope (Katy Hollbacher, 40min)
- Next month: topic & speaker TBD
- Next meeting Sunday, April 11, Pyramid Brewery Conference Room
Then, stick around for general networking, small discussion groups... or just another beer.