October 25 Passive Buildings California Meeting Reminder & Agenda
Many of us trekked to the Midwest for the North American Passive House Conference, and we're excited to bring back highlights to the group.
To old & new subscribers, I'm sorry that you haven't received recent newsletters; I only realized last week that the website's "Newsletter" feature hasn't been working. I think I finally got it fixed! Anyway, the most recent was a follow up from West Coast Green. You can read it here. And please join us for our next meeting this Sunday--and bring a friend or two!
3:00-3:30PM New Participants:
- Welcome and introductions (Prudence, 10min)
- What is the Passive House standard? (15min)
- What is the Passive Buildings California group, and how is it structured? (5min)
3:30-4:45PM All Participants:
- Welcome and introductions to Steering Committee (5min)
- Old business: (10min)
- West Coast Green summary
- PH Conference summary
- Committee updates: (5min)
- PHPP (Prudence)
- Marketing/Website (Katy)
- Codes & Details (Graham)
- Fundraising (Bronwyn)
- New business:
- December party planning! (group, 10min)
- Other announcements (open, 5min)
- Educational presentation:
- How to Design & Specify Windows & Doors for Passive House (Bronwyn Barry, 30min)
- Next month: Passive House Conference debrief
- Tech Corner (possible):
- Foundation insulation details (Graham, 10min)
- Next month: ?
- Next meeting Sunday, November 22, Pyramid Brewery Conference Room
Then, stick around for general networking or small discussion groups.
- PHPP: Prudence Ferreira
- Codes & Details: Graham Irwin
- Marketing/Website: Katy Hollbacher
- Fundraising/Non-profit formation: Bronwyn Barry