Passive House California Board & Policies
2017 Board of Directors
Co-Presidents: Lizzie Adams (Finances) and Bronwyn Barry (Events)
VP of Resources (Secretary): Brian Rubin
At Large: Jane Delforge-Melia, Peter Calvin, Nick Young, Christian Kienapfel, Xavier Gaucher.
Image L-R: Brian Rubin, Jane Melia, Peter Calvin, Lizzie Adams, Christian Kienapfel, Bronwyn Barry, Xavier Guacher, Maya Ezzeddine (Admin), Nick Young
PHCA Media and Event Promotion
PHCA's mission is to educate the public and promote the Passive House Standard. In order to fairly determine which events qualify as 'PHCA events' and may be added to our various media and promotion portals (this website, LinkedIn, Meetup, etc.), a special policy was developed.
For PHCA to list an event in any or all our official media outlets, it must satisfy the following criteria:
- the event must be directly applicable and useful to PHCA members
- if there is a charge, the event must offer a discounted attendance fee for PHCA members.
- the event should be approved for posting by at least two members of the currently seated PHCA Board
- if the event is hosted by another local organization, it must agree to reciprocate posting of PHCA events that meet these same criteria.
- events that do not meet all the above criteria, but are still of interest to PHCA members and supporters will be included in our Newsletters under the 'Other Events' segment.
To have your event added to the PHCA website and other media outlets, please submit the event details, including how the event meets the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get involved with Passive House California, please contact us through the main contact form to volunteer, or become a member.