CERTIFIED PASSIVE HOUSE DESIGNER/CONSULTANT (CPHD/C) TRAINING
NAPHN’s Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program for Passive House building professionals. Supported by a 25+ year history of global technical leadership by the Passive House Institute, and over 7 years of successful American instruction, from Maine to California, by the Passive House Academy – this course is specifically designed to teach the international Passive House Standard (PHI) to American professionals making Passive House buildings in the U.S. construction industry.
NAPHN’s Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant course is the premier training program for Passive House building professionals.
- 5 days of in-class instruction
- 7 additional e-learning modules
- Thorough grounding of critical aspects of Passive House design and construction
- Receive a 5-year registration as an internationally accredited Certified Passive House Designer or Consultant after passing exam
- For all building professionals: architects, MEP and structural engineers, builders and construction managers and more
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.
This is a live online class.