OUR CHANGING CLIMATE AND EVOLVING BUILDING PRACTICE
Decarbonization and High Performance: Leveraging the Loading Order. Building Science, and Integrated Design & Delivery
This class will provide an overview of the changes occurring within the building sector and the driving forces behind them. We will discuss what these trends foretell for those of us in the industry, and an array of actual and potential solutions available to address the challenges we face.
- Identify key issues driving evolution within the building industry
- Describe policies and programs emerging to address these realities
- Explain the three pillars of high-performance, climate-responsive building practice
- Incorporate high-performance priorities and practice into a personal or professional action plan
- general contractors, home performance contractors, trades, installers, suppliers, architects, engineers, energy analysts, home/building owners, renters, developers, public sector staff, elected & appointed officials