BLOWER DOOR BASICS AND BEYOND: THERE IS MORE TO BLOWER DOOR TESTING THAN MEASURING THE AIR LEAKAGE OF THE BUILDING ENCLOSURE.
This course will cover:
- Set-up of home and blower door;
- Identification of the building enclosure;
- Depressurization versus pressurization;
- Interpreting basic test results;
- Blower Door best practices e.g. minimizing wind effect, Hose placement, identify intentional holes and when to forego any blower door testing;
- Converting Blower Door test results to meaningful metrics, Finding air leaks;
- Zonal Pressure Diagnostics, Add a Hole test;
- 2 Fan Test and more.
4 AIA LU’s available for this course
4 ICC LU’s available for this course