CERTIFIED PASSIVE HOUSE TRADESPERSON – HANDS ON TRAINING AND EXAM (FREE!)
3C-REN is offering a hands-on Certified Passive House Tradesperson Training and Exam through industry leading provider Emu Systems FREE (normally a $2,000 value) to contractors and tradespersons who are residents of San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura County.
Find more details about the Certified Passive House Tradesperson hands-on training and exam by visiting the Emu Systems Website: https://emu.systems/training/passive-house-boot-camp/
This free 5-day in-person training will be held at Santa Barbara City College from Monday, October 10th to Friday, October 14th. If traveling, accommodations are conveniently located nearby.
General Training Agenda:
- Two days of classroom learning
- Two days of a hands-on Passive Pod workshop
- Half-day exam and optional materials expo
How to register for the Certified Passive House Tradesperson Training and Exam:
- Complete the google form HERE. By completing this form, you are confirming your ability and commitment to attend the full five-day training in Santa Barbara for the dates listed above.
- If space is available, you will then receive an email that includes a direct link and unique code to complete your registration on the Emu Systems website. You must complete this step to finalize your enrollment.
Registration is first-come, first-serve. Preference will be given to contractors and tradespersons in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties. Space is limited. More information about course logistics will be shared upon confirmation of enrollment.
If you have any questions or need help, please email email@example.com.
Please register or share this opportunity with your network or anyone who may be interested!