The Passive House Institute is a research institute in the field of highly efficient energy use in buildings. It was founded in 1996 by Professor Wolfgang Feist; since then it has been the leading international facility for Passive House research. We work not only on research, but also on consulting and quality assurance of buildings and building components; development of tools to plan energy-efficient buildings, the organization of scientific conferences and dissemination.
Our work in consulting and certification of buildings worldwide is key to ensure the successful implementation of the Passive House Standard and contribute to climate protection. And it is in this area that we are looking for committed colleagues who like to learn, are curious and creative, and who care about climate protection.
- Consultancy on energy-efficient, sustainable new-builds and retrofits in Germany and worldwide
- Quality assurance and certification of highly energy-efficient buildings
- Communication with international partners and presentation of project results
- Support in activities related to partner management
- Background in construction (university degree or masters and relevant professional experience).
- Experience in the field of energy efficient buildings or passive house planning, as well as energy consulting for new buildings and renovations
- Solution-oriented, can work independently, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German, further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Experience in the organization, management and implementation of large projects is an advantage
- You are eligible to work in Germany
With us you can expect:
- a family-friendly company with high social and environmental awareness
- a diverse range of tasks of great importance for the dissemination of the passive house concept
- the opportunity to contribute and actively implement your own ideas
- a pleasant working environment in an international, committed team
- flexible working hours as well as a high degree of autonomous work
- Working from home is partially possible
Have we piqued your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application.
Please send your cover letter, CV, certificates and references via e-mail to the following address:bewerbung[at]passiv.de
Subject: Application: Consultancy and certification for buildings
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Elena Reyes Bernal
Tel. +49 (0)6151 82699-0
To apply for this job please visit bewerbung[at]passiv.de.