It will be conducted in the tri-county area of Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo counties. If your zip code is within that area, and you are potentially interested, please take a few moments to fill out the form. If you are interested but live and work outside of the 3C-REN area, you are also welcome to fill out the form and include questions about whether and how you can arrange to attend if there is space available. The notice from 3C-REN is below:
- 3C-REN (Tri-County Regional Energy Network) is considering offering a Certified Passive House Tradesperson training through industry leading training provider Emu Systems for San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura County tradespeople and contractors.
- Before offering to the Central Coast, 3C-REN is looking for tradespeople/contractors interested to participate to help ensure minimum attendance can be met.
- If interested, please complete this THIS FORM by Friday 1/4 to help us learn more. Please share with your network or anyone else who may be interested!
- As of now this 5-day in-person course would be held sometime in 2022 and include:
- Two-day classroom training
- Two-day hands-on Passive Pod workshop
- Half-day exam and optional materials expo/happy hour afterwards
- Builders play an important role in high-performance buildings like Passive House projects. Design is important, but only successful if builders are empowered and well-trained to construct Passive House homes.
- If you have any questions, reach out directly to email@example.com.